Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday...Bee Gees Style

Above and Beyond, I believe I would say the Bee Gees are Really and Sincerely my favorite group. I find their catalog of songs to truly be a Buried Treasure in the music archives. And the fact that most people don’t know ALL their songs, well to me, that’s just a Tragedy! For this reason, and the fact that I have found myself a bit Carried Away today, I write this blog around the songs of the Bee Gees.

A Long Time Ago, when I was but a wee babe in my Childhood Days, I discovered the greatest sound ever...the Bee Gees! I was definitely what one would consider to be a Boogie Child as I loved me some disco; to this day 70’s is still my favorite music...I Can’t Help It!

As I grew, I realized that the Bee Gees’ songs held the answers to most of the challenges encountered in an Ordinary Life. Whenever I’ve hit a bump, there they were...the three of them, singing away my misery. Just In Case you don’t believe me, let me show you what I mean:


* How Can You Mend a Broken Heart? – The Remedy is to become Shatterproof and realize that Life Goes On; heartbreak is just another one of the Lessons In Love

* Forgot to study? – Better hope to be Saved By The Bell before anyone calls on you

* Where to go for lunch? - Subway

* Never lie – Always tell the truth and Watch What You Say because your Words can last Forever

* Think Mr. Wrong was Mr. Right? – Well, that was The 1st Mistake I Ever Made, and as luck would have it, it would be like Déjà Vu for me as I repeatedly found myself Paying The Price for Love

* How’s my day going? – So Far So Good

* Crap...missed my curfew, now what do I do? – Take The Short Way Home

* What should I be doing now? – You Should Be Dancing

* Got knocked down? Why, what to do now? – Easy...Never Give Up

* Think you’re having a girl? – Name her Rebecca, of course!

Now I could go on doing this With My Eyes Closed, continuing the Method to My Madness for today’s blog...Until I cover every song, which I’m sure you all Desire...but that could make for The Longest Night.

So instead, I’ll pack my belongings and head Back Home, hoping to cross your path again Down the Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment